Experience the Tyrolean alps in a different way!
The region of the “blue” Silvretta is surrounded by multiple mountains being 3000m high and is not only therefore an ideal place for hiking. In the whole valley the hiking paths are regularly trimmed and lead to idyllic mountain lakes and comfortable mountain cabins. Furthermore guided tours with an alpine guide are offered. In our high alpine terrain we have hiking paths for beginners and experts.
If you stay in our house you will receive a Silvretta-Card for free offering many advantages:
- You can use all ropeways and chairlifts in the villages Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See and Samnaun. – without limitations, every day, as frequent as you prefer.
- The busses between Landeck and Bielerhöhe (Silvretta reservoir) can be used free of charge.
- Need some cooling? The entrance for the open air and indoor baths in Ischgl and Galtür as well as the amusement-, fun- and waterpark in See is for free.
- You can also experience culture: The Alpinarium Galtürs as well as the cable car museum in Ischgl open the doors for you.
- As high as it can get – On a panorama tour on the popular “Silvretta Hcohalpenstraße” can be passed by car, motorcycle or bus.
- Our little guests discover the Paznauntal valley with trained childcarers and an exciting program. All for free.
- And many more!
All information to the Silvretta-Card
With the whole family:
Family holiday in Kappl – that means a lot of games, fun and action at the Sunny Mountain Adventure Park:
Slide tower, tree house, gingerbread house, tyre swing and a fishing pond make every kid happy. The highlights for very brave Sunny Mountain visitors are the floating cable car, the climbing crag and the flying Fox.
The petting zoo on the mountain is for many kids an extraordinary experience. Visiting this zoo allows the kids to get in direct contact with rabbits, feed ducks and geese, watch drolly baby pigs, pet midget nanny goats and regular goats or just watch them frolic around the meadow.
Adventure Park: >> to the Sunny-Mountain-Adventure-Park
With the mountainbike:
Just bike next to the riverside, on quit forest roads to reach various mountain huts or take part, like the extreme sportsmen, on the “Ischgler Ironbike”. At the beginning of August the iron bike takes place and you can take the challenge to handle high alpine terrain up to 2800m on though single trails. Cable cars and hiking busses can be used as a support. If you don’t have the right equipment with you there is a separate bike rental for mountain and e-bikes in Ischgl.
Alternatives with a stunning scenery:
For those not being a fan of hiking and biking can possibility relax best when fishing or playing a round of minigolf. A climbing tour, a via ferrata or a visit at the climbing crag may serve best to give proof of your courage. Furthermore it is definitely worth it to discover the landscape either on the back of a horse or on the seat of a motorbike enjoying the turns up the Silvretta Hochalpenstraße.